Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday myself... :)


YeaY! I am Officially 18 years of age!


Posters "An evening with Hydir Idris".. credits to the Editor/Designer Hamyza Halek.


Sweets and chocolates as door gifts.

.......................................................................................................................


My 18th birthday celebration with the fans had just gone by and I am now officially 18 years old. Time to take my driving license. Should I? Or Bike license? Or even both? teehee (",) Well, as a man, I will take both:) huhu^.^Insya'allah!
Had a great time at Wana B Cafe on the 18 of June with all the fans. Thank you so much for coming down guys! Appreciate it lots. I enjoyed the evening there, hope you guys had a great time too! Cut the Birthday cake with a picture of ME on it...How sweet of you, I loved it! :)



Had fun, especially the part when I saw my teachers face in one of the frames there. Unexpected, really. So sudden that I saw His face. He was smiling at me when I was playing the guitar to my fans! that was one memorable moment for that day too. :P An Thank you for the birthday gifts! :P



Hmmm.......
Sorry for the lateness. Next time, I will be punctual, way punctual so you guys got no time. No time? To surprise me!! Instead, I will surprise all of you! Muahahahaha!!!

At the door step of Wana B Cafe I was feeling a lil bit weird because Syafiqah Farid told me that I couldn't come in, and I was like...., " why?" *Blur* I am already late and I couldn't come in? What would the fans say. I felt guilty for the lateness causing you guys to wait for me and now I couldn't come in? I was caught in the traffic around 6.30 which dragged the time to around 7 plus. So many cars on the road causing the traffic jam. Yeah, people were on their way home from work at that point time.
........................................... .................................... ................................ .......................

At the Cafe, I watched 12 minutes video which Kikora edited for me. In the video, was my journey before, during and after Anugerah 2009. I was touched deep down inside as if someone has been really close to me till they he or she managed to feel me deep down inside about my journey full of obstacles. In the video itself too I can see how much I've grown and developed. I myself couldn't see that actually. Sometimes we need people to show us how much we have grown or developed you see.
Letting out some tears could make me realise something sometimes that we have to appreciate ourselves and the people aorund us. We couldn't have possibly achieve such without hardwork by ourselves, and the support from others :) We could only depend on ourselves with the help of the people aorund us with the support they are willing to give us.
I am wishing myself a Happy 18th birthday now, may a decide whats best for me. 18 comes only once in our lifetime so make the right choices and do something PRODUCTIVEwhich will benefit ourselves for our future while we still have the strength to do so.

Sang a few songs at Wanna B. Last song was my single. Feedback was great. Just dont forget to request on Radio Ria 89.7FM once it is released yeah fans, friends and family.
Official Fanblog: hydir-idrisfc.blogspot.com
Facebook: hydiridris@live.com( please go to my fanpage)
Thank you,


Hydir..

No comments:

Post a Comment